Restaurantes, Cafés y Bares en Playas de Tijuana
1. Mamamia Pizza Suc. Playas Restaurante
- Delicious. Great friendly staff
- love the pizza spaghetti and wings
- It's good pizzaPaseo Ensenada 1878, Las Flores 2da Sección, Tijuana
2. Restaurante El Corral Restaurante
- Delicious lamb cooked to perfection! Their sopes, quesadillas and rolled tacos are amazing as well.
- I have been eating here for many years, it is only open on Saturday and Sunday. It is always good. The best time to go is in the morning, everything is fresh and delicious.
- The best Mexican food in townPaseo Ensenada 1501, Jardines Playas de Tijuana, Tijuana
3. El Lugarzito Sushi y Teriyaki Restaurante
- Delicious and tasty and ale
- The best Teriyaki sauce I've tasted. And the spicy sauce uffff
- Very tasty food! Fresh ingredients and good quality! Congratulations to the chefParque México Sur 1145, Sección Jardines, Tijuana
4. Taquería "El Frances" Restaurante
- Omg the tacos in Tijuana are just so much better than anywhere I've ever had tacos ,but this place between the homemade tortillas and spices in their meat is top tier. I also just love the area and service. My Spanish is not very well but they are very nice when you try to speak Spanish even if you don't speak well which was nice. Definitely coming back to this area and this tacqueria on my next trip to Tijuana
- Very good!! The nice thing about this place is that they have vegetarian options for almost all of the things on the menu, including veggie tacos and tostadas.
- THE BEST “street tacos” I have had anywhere. Al pastor tacos are out of this world good. They have been consistently good for decades. If you are anywhere near this place you MUST stop by.Paseo Playas de Tijuana 1442, Costa de Oro, Tijuana
1. Cafe Latitud 32 Café
- Exelent everything!💜🍰
- Great location n view
- Such a wonderful view, and yummy treats! A must visit!!Malecón 50, Tijuana
2. Sunset Lounge Playas Café
- Beautiful location with a gorgeous ocean view and delicious food and cocktails. All at a reasonable price. Love this place and would recommend it to anyone who likes good food. The pollo cordon bleu is my go to.
- Always a great place for lunch or dinner, And the service is always the best
- Food and service was great. Will be back for more.Avenida Del Pacifico 769, Costa, Tijuana
- Stumbled upon this place while walking my dog. It seemed like our order was taking a long time, but that could’ve been due to how hot it was outside. Asked the employee there for a cup of water for my dog, as she was panting and hiding from the sun in the shade under a car. We didn’t get a cup, we got a bowl of water. Very considerate of them. My dog was very pleased. As for what i ordered, worth the wait. It was so delicious and satisfying. Will be going soon, and more frequently. Everything on the menu looks/sounds delicious.
- Excellent place at playas tijuana Excellent food and service!!
- My boyfriend and I were looking for some ice cream in Playas and found this place. We were pleasantly surprised to find that Kurtoz makes their own cones in the store when you order. The Oreo cone was delicious 😋 salty, sweet and warm. We will definitely go back.Paseo Playas de Tijuana #1420 Secc, Jardines Playas de Tijuana, Tijuana
4. Perimetro Coffee Shop Café
- Delicious coffee, chill atmosphere, and friendly service. Loved this coffee shop, they were able to accommodate all our random request for milk substitutes, and still serve us with a smile. My vanilla latte was amazing, and my friends vanilla cold brew was better than any cold brew I’ve ever had. We will definitely be by again. Stop and check em out if you are ever in the area.
- The coffee was delicious. fast service with great customer service. the barista was friendly and the lavender donuts are amazing!!! Will definitely be back.
- The coffee is really good. They use a local roaster - super tasty. Also have neat art events. Will definitely be back many times.De La Grieta 1810-2, Dorada
1. Tepoztecatl Bar
- Good concept!
-Paseo Ensenada 1443, Playas, Tijuana
2. La Barrilera Playas Bar
- I was here on 7/28/19 with a couple hours to burn before the movie I was going to see started. The service was slow, but the server was good, I think he was all by himself and had many tables to service. The food was good but my stomach is upset this morning. I don't know if it was from what I ate here or somewhere else. I wouldn't go out of my way to come back, but if I was in the area already for something else I would consider it.
- Good spot to chill and have a beer
- Great food, need better servicePaseo Estrella del Mar 1024, Playas Coronado, Tijuana
3. Matt Bar Bar
- A very nice bar to have a beer after work or meet up with friends. Jackie the bar tender is professional and courteous. Excellent selection of local and international craft beers and a decent liquor selection. I highly recommend Matt Bar.
- Cool place where you funny have to scream over the music to have a conversation.
- Quiet hole in the wall bar. Nothing special about this place.Paseo Playas de Tijuana 1371, Jardines Playas de Tijuana, Tijuana
4. ATIZA Bar
- Good burgers! Haven't tried their pizzas yet, looking forward to it. Ribs are dry and lacking in bbq infused flavor.
- Best burger! Great service, and location!
- Excellent service , food & drinks . Its a place were you can enjoy with anyone . I love it.Paseo Ensenada 1821, Jardines del Sol, Tijuana